Andhra Pradesh Election 2019 Live Updates, Polling Percentage (Voting) & More: Andhra Pradesh is also one of the biggest states in India which has 13+ districts with around 49.67 million population and it has 175 Assembly or Vidhan Sabha constituencies which could be witnessing the polling very soon as the tenure is about to expire, as usual before the tenure expires the EC could conduct the polls in the state where people are given choice to choose their MLA’s, on the day of polling various updates will be given to you by us here, you can stay tuned with us and check Andhra Pradesh Elections 2019 Latest Updates, Polling Percentage and Much more. This time the TDP may have alliance with the UPA or Congress as the TDP has already broken the alliance with the BJP.
Andhra Pradesh Elections 2019 Live Updates | Assembly Polls 2019
- 07:00 am: During the morning time, people seem to be coming out from the home for voting [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete elections (as per guidelines of EC) [expected]
- 02:50 pm: Media house would be conducting the exit polls to publish as per the EC guidelines [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more time to time updates like polling hours, polling % and much more would be updated; the above are just expected updates.
Andhra Pradesh State Elections 2019 Latest News
- Polling Day: 10:30 am: TDP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: 11:15 am: YRSCP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: 12:10 pm: INC CM Candidate [if declared/announced before elections] to cast a vote
- Chandrababu Naidu has broken the alliance with the BJP, he is not a part of NDA now
- April/May/June 2019: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Andhra Pradesh Elections 2019 Polling Percentage
- 07: 15 am: The polling has begun, and Andhra Pradesh State people seems ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Bengaluru or Banglore.
- 08:25 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 02:45 pm: It’s been XY% of Polling recorded in Andhra Pradesh Polls 2019, more updates soon
- 05: 01 pm: Till now ab% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase by evening.
- 07: 30 pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines (expected)
- Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the elections are over, you may proceed to check various previous opinion polls, although Exit polls will be released later as per the guidelines of EC. The national and regional parties contesting would be Indian National Congress (INC), Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), TDP (Telugu Desam Party), YSRCP (YSR Congress Party) & Others these are expected party names, actual would be updated later. Till then if you want to share something regarding the Elections in the state then you can do it through the comments box, you can share your good views, thoughts and we will try to reply you as soon as we can. Please wait until the counting of votes to be started where the actual number of seats won by the political parties and the independent candidates can be seen, share this website if you liked it.